Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:759 (75%)
  • 4 Star:253 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High quality

posted by ispawnathome on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * heavy = sturdy, no cheap materials | * both blade and handle are really smooth, nice finishing touch | * blade has been sharpened | * compact
    Cons:
    * the blades paint is very very slightly faded out in 2 spots | * weight could be better balanced towards the blade | * blades...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good.

posted by JasonSi on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This night is a spring-assisted folding knife, meaning that you only have to push on the tab or use the thumb-stud and push a little on it and it will fold open with ease. It's small, and the blade comes fairly sharp.
    Cons:
    Looking at it first, I thought it would be fairly small, but it's a good 10-11 cm opened. (Not sure but that was just me), fals...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Knife

posted by Rexregnorum on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The Knife comes sharp (almost razor sharp); It has a nice weight (130g-140g, ca. 4 6/8oz); nice colour; won't close on its own; two ways to open it one-handed; good sprin (opens fast); good grip (when facing upwards and when facing downwards)
    Cons:
    You may have to fasten the top screw (it has to be a bit loose though) - see that you have the right screwdriver (torx (i think...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Some badass knife :)

posted by codename93 on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Heavy (you will always feel knife in your pocket); Sharp- I can shave hair from my hands :) ; Very good grip; Nice blade colouring; Very sturdy construction; Easy to open with one hand; Easy to use for left-handed.
    Cons:
    Bigger than I expected; Maybe too heavy (heavier than 20cm full lenght knife).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gran navaja, excelente filo y barata

posted by elmonodeoz on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Es una gran y practica navaja de bolsillo, con un clip para colgar de la cintura. El mecanismo es muy practico, rapido y facil de usar. Tiene un gran filo, te podes afeitar sin necesidad de usar cremas con la cuchilla. Su tamaño no llama la atencion y ...
    Cons:
    Ninguna, es un producto excelente
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Scorpion King Knife

posted by Kalu on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, Light and comes hair-shaving sharp out of the box! Good Spring Assisted opening, does not feel like it will fall apart in hands, good grip on plastic scales. Open body construction - will wash well if you clog it with dirt/blood/guts, assembled with ...
    Cons:
    Liner lock is really thin, but it is same with all sub $10 knifes here or anywhere. Don't know if pocket clip is screwed only i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome little knife

posted by Ken67neth on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For it's price, it's not bad, Came razor sharp. Good handling feel to it. It's a spring assisted knife by the way. If you are looking for a conceal self protection this is it.
    Cons:
    The pocket clip was broken when it came. I wish it was slightly lighter, besides that I have no complain.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A beautiful knife

posted by gmanosperta on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    is a beautiful knife, very small, heavy, comfortable, it fit perfect in my hand and the most amazing thing is how it cut! is very sharped, i really liked
    Cons:
    at first I struggled to understand how to do to put the sheet inside but that's because I'm a rookie with the knives, is the fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool little thing!

posted by tommzah on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is awesome! Its small and compact. Its also very sharp. It has a nice weight to it aswell. Very happy that I bought it! Easy to use. I tried cutting through a bunch paper with no problem what so ever. Like said, its REALLY sharp.
    Cons:
    Havent found any cons yet. A small screw was lose but that wasnt much of a problem though to be honest. It was very easy to fix.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylish Folding Steel Knife with Scorpion Pattern

posted by CarsyNI on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a lovely we knife, feels great in the hand and is pretty well made. the handle has a nice pattern which works well as an anti slip grip. the blade opens very well with a quick push down of the opener the blade comes out of the handle and locks firml...
    Cons:
    Quality could be a little better as I had to tighten a few of the retaining screws as soon as I got it, but this was not a seri...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections