DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Digital Micrometer (0.001mm Resolution / 0mm~25mm)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good choise

posted by Zhivoi on 10/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really good quality of measurements. Tested with professional measurement tools. Not the best, but really good. Very cheap for this quality. Package - good wooden box! Works very long with only stock battery (more then a year) Lots of settings. Inch and met...
    Cons:
    Without power on/off button. Buttons may be small and not easy, but it is a matter of habit
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    espectacular micrometer

posted by danko1 on 01/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice price. the best I have never see for this kind of product. - Very nice quality : clean and sober but it's very good quality for the price. - Accuracy begins at 2 microns (for F.S of 0-50mm) and 3 microns (for F.S of 50-100mm) - Resolution is 1 mic...
    Cons:
    it's not possible to compare with a Mitutuyo instrumet. but its really works in good way.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing

posted by Kermite7 on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very very very nice price. the best I have never see for this kind of product. - Very nice quality : clean and sober (caution it's not possible to compare with a Mitutuyo or a beockeler instrument) but it's very good quality for the price. - Accuracy ...
    Cons:
    - There is not any cerfication calibration data sheet for accuracy or calibration curve sheet. - the button a very small and n...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Solid tool

posted by Diviner on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have this micrometer for about a year now, and I use it all the time, it never failed. It is simple to use, very accurate and reliable. This is a solid tool, it's hard to break. This could be said also about the wooden box that comes with the micromet...
    Cons:
    The finish looks somewhat cheap - but it doesn't made that micrometer any less useable. Other than that, I can't think of a c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Accurate, Easy to use, Very convenient!

posted by Parrotile on 03/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    GOT to be the price! JUST as accurate as my Mitutoyo DigiMike, and 1/20th the price! Digital display is clear, and has a good viewing angle. No jitter either.
    Cons:
    None (for me). It does the job, and if it should die, it's replacement will hardly break the bank.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best price for the best paste

posted by kazenokage on 12/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    What say... it do what for it was made for. It come in a beautiful wood case It's an every day instrument at least for me and at this price is hard to find something similar
    Cons:
    the scotch used to seal the bot ruined it... The buttons are in low quality plastic but this is not a real problem. The data ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap!

posted by isotco on 06/10/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Can be connected to USB to download measurement data (not tested) - Very easy to use. - Accurate* - Has both metric and imperial measurement. - Comes in a nice wooden box with a spare battery.
    Cons:
    - No cons.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections