DX  » Community » Reviews » 4-Port PS3 Wirelss Controller Charging Station (with AC)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Price .... Great Product

posted by troyralph on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This device is superb in many details. It is an amazing solution to having usb wires around trying to charge your controllers. With this device, you can declutter your gaming space and the design is quite aesthetic. Despite other peoples experience (gett...
    Cons:
    Can take a few extra seconds to line the controller up with the charging plug so you need to be careful but it fits nice and sn...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good PS3 Charging Station

posted by Peterson on 04/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sony should have provided this as a optional accessary. The 4 ports provide the right number of slots for my use: 3 controllers, and 1 mini keyboard. It charges well and even has a trickle charge to avoid damage from over-charge. Worth the money to de-cl...
    Cons:
    The device lost one point for Ease-of-use only because the angle of the mini-usb port is tricky to hit on first attempt. I had...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job, annoying blue LED glow

posted by mikkohoo on 02/26/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Has actual charger electronics inside - will not fry your controllers. Informative red/green LED signals when the controller is ready for action.
    Cons:
    - I don't understand why on Earth this device needs FOUR ultra-bright LEDs. They make the charger shine like a miniature sun an...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Don't expect it to be black

posted by mydex007 on 10/19/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great product. Very easy to use, love the illumination. This is a great way to charge multiple controllers without having a mess of charging wires all over the place. Very nice streamlined unit to free up clutter and still be effective.
    Cons:
    They advertise black unit but ship a white one. I'm not impressed at all with that as I wanted something to blend in with my co...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by TheScammah on 09/11/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works great for all four controllers I have. Eliminates all the clutter of those annoying and expensive usb cables that don't come with the controllers. Light up blue leds all around it underneath & four on the front so you know when the controller is...
    Cons:
    Not really a huge con but I recieved white instead of black, it's okay though I knew there was the possibility of getting that ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT solution is you have 4 controllers!

posted by Yellowshock on 02/18/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very conveniet way to charge 4 controllers at once (overnight) - Cool blue glass l panels and red-to-green leds per controller to see what charge status is - Very neat organized look for the controllers, i.e. no more clutter - No more 'forgetting' to char...
    Cons:
    - You cannot play and charge at the same time - The adapter cable is a little short (2 feet) so you need an outlet nearby - Con...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections