Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Very conveniet way to charge 4 controllers at once (overnight)
- Cool blue glass l panels and red-to-green leds per controller to see what charge status is
- Very neat organized look for the controllers, i.e. no more clutter
- No more 'forgetting' to charge and then having to sit close to the console with a little cable
- Looks very 'PS3' , i.e. looks like came with the PS3
- Well built
- Small footprint
- You cannot play and charge at the same time
- The adapter cable is a little short (2 feet) so you need an outlet nearby
- Controllers are kept upright by male-usb plug, so be careful when unpluggin the controllers so that nothing bends
We wanted to get rid of clutter and all the little cables lying around to charge the controllers, especially since we have 4 controllers. This is a GREAT solution at a great price. It looks like the PS3 style and fits in a small space.
Deserves the 21$ they ask for it. A great solution to keep the gameroom neat.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.