Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Working out of the box.
- Simply connect 5V to the Jack and it can works. (I connect a USB cable with a Jack on the other side and power it from my xbox360)
- Really bright when at Max.
- Digit are Big,
- Not enough instruction to change the built-in code.
- Need a external programmer device to change the Chinese code.
- the device have place for other components like USB port. If some sort of way to push code directly from USB to the device where added, this thing can be a better product.
DX should link to the source code so we can change the language inside.
When programmed with another code (clockmtx.c) the time is more accurate. This is a great product and will buy another one if needed :-)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.