Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Easy protocol once you get the hang of it
- Reasonably low power usage
- Bright, on the highest setting this really glows alot
- The documentation is sparse - You're basicly stuck with a 4 page manual poorly translated to english and one sample project on google code for arduino.
- Mine came slightly bend in the mail, but it's working. You might not be so lucky.
Either a pro or a con. But it's a 7segment display. Don't expect to write much beyond letters on the display.
If you like tinkering with hardware and you're not affried to implement your own driver buy it.
I'm gonna stick mine on desk and have it show Temperature, wind direction and wind speed downloaded from the web.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.