Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
* REALLY is quite shocking - leaves a tingling sensation after the shock.
* Fools most people if you hold your fingers over the graphics and dont let anyone look closely at it.
* Looks a little cheap so can't fool everyone.
* The stick your victim pinches doesnt look too bad but the sticks 'inside' the box are just plastic and so is best to hold them with the stick popping out at the top (above) and keep moving the pack rather than giving the victim time to notice.
* Doesnt feel like it will last too long.
* Graphics are useless and give the game away if you want to leave it on a desk for someone to casually pick it up. Could have come up with a less obvious design for the 'casual / left on the desk' shock.
Better value than the single pack. although I'm not sure if you'd need a second pack unless you think one style pack looks more convincing than the other.
Worth a good laugh for the price, although dont expect to make friends with it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.