DX  » Community » Reviews » 7" Touch Screen Android 2.3 Tablet PC w/ Wi-Fi/HDMI/TF (4GB/VC882 ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for the price¡¡

posted by tonygdl on 12/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I only paid $78 for this tablet (clearence) and feel lucky for that, Good quality, real impact resistant tested by my daughter, touch works fine, material is pretty solid and Apps and games run very fast.
    Cons:
    The plastic on the back of the case scratches easily, the touch screen is not well calibrated near the edge, quality sound is g...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Value - HDMI DOES NOT WORK!

posted by steverrobertson on 07/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great value overall. Snappy response. Does everything that I need it to do. Graphics are sharp and clean. I have downloaded lots of apps with no problems at all.
    Cons:
    HDMI does no work at all. When you plug it in, it does give a TV icon, but no HDMI logo. No settings to enable HDMI. I am qu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Battery Strong Core 4GB/VC882 ARM Cortex-A8 1GHz

posted by BurakDindar on 07/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice and crisp screen. The resistive touch screen actually worked way better than I had hoped for once I removed the protective film. Build quality is quite good considering the price, but don't expect this product to have an iPad finish. Battery time is ty...
    Cons:
    The plastic on the back of the case scratches easily, as does the screen surface itself if your fingers aren't clean when scrol...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections