DX  » Community » Reviews » YongNuo YN560 Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon/Nikon - Black (4 x AA)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Works perfectly on a Canon EOS 550D and 1100D – YongNuo YN560 Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Canon/Nikon - Black (4 x AA) Reviews

posted by aniherre on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Its price is very tight, I've been testing it, and the truth, is a marvel. Inside the room, the pictures are perfectly filled light. the flash has enough power for these situations. Synchronizing for empathy, I tested with a 430exii, and meets perfectly well. I'm happy with this flash, and I was pleasantly surprised. Time will tell if this flash has a solid reliability
Cons:
The only drawback I see is not having ttl, for that we would have to go to the same flash, but with this option, and therefore greater outlay of money. In my case, the use of the flash is in manual mode only, so it is perfect for me, but for people who are learning to shoot with a flash hot shoe, should consider buying the same model but with ttl. Otherwise, I see no issue with this flash, I use it as a complement to a 430exii, and it's great.
Other:
Nothing
Bottomline:
Nothing

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections