Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
-Very cheap (Here in Brazil, the same will cost about to 3 times more)
- Easy to configure, even with different subnet mask.
- Small and with holes to put on the wall
- Good signal (at least, better than my previous router)
- Leak of documentation, maybe.
- Assuming it's the cheapiest "b/g/N" router, I'm very satisfied. But I have to wait to see if it will least more than a year to worth the price.
Buy and ask someone that knows what is doing to setup the router. That way is the most "stress free" way to use your WiFi.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.