DX  » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wireless WiFi/WLAN Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision/Microphone - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Maybe One of the Best at DX

posted by ctomazzoni on 09/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, very handful. It's possible to access (after proper router configuration) the images by internet.
    Cons:
    There are not pan-tilt presets at the web interface, not allowing you to select several points at your will to scan. Also the h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent buy

posted by ivair on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful camera, very nice image, good quality, easy to install . The pan and tilt controls work very good and motors are very quiet. Motion detect and e-mail notification with snapshots. The best. Control easily with mobile, with features pan and tilt pre...
    Cons:
    The power adapter is not EU plug (Brasil)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful

posted by huguinin on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    these little cameras continue to impress me. I've already bought a few and have an easy way of installation, no need to be an expert on the subject. Luckily I got a recording and monitoring software so its usefulness is at 100 x 100. its low cost is prefera...
    Cons:
    no zoom and no automatic ENGINES patrol.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Total surveillance

posted by MostroCesar on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    All Surveillance, easy placement and assembly, easy programming for a person without much computation skills, useful home, very good range, good visual definition both with and without light, easy programming in sensivilidad really an ideal camera for guys ...
    Cons:
    I did not find against this team, I really like, I can not say I know much other equipment, but this is complete home or office...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by henrylle on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is low, Mobile Interface is sufficient and work, Easy Management after initial configuration, Resolution Quality is compatible with price. Excellent resource night vision. I intend to buy another camera ASAP. I recommend.
    Cons:
    Took a round one month to arrive at Brazil, Initial configuration require cable. Is necessary to know about network configurati...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price and quality

posted by aznorf on 12/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The delivery was fast!! Took 16 day to arrive in Brazil, it is so good. It is easy to use it on computer and easy to use on the mobile.Good price and the quality it is good too. The software and the interface are friendly. In my Blackberry, is not necessary...
    Cons:
    Could turn more than 90° vertical. Took 26 days to arrive in Brazil. The image it is not so good, but it is enough to reco...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Security Camera

posted by almeidacarlos on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good dark operation. Price is great - Wireless - Can be rotated on multiple axis - Support pre-defined locations - ActiveX and Push support for browsers
    Cons:
    he boot of the camera takes a little longer; - necessary to use LAN cables to configure intially the camera if youw WIFI net is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    worth every cent

posted by shakebocaj on 09/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -It does what it should. -Very good dark operation the 10IR led can provide enough light till 10meters (pitch dark) acceptable zero light video in a 50m2 office - pan/tilt motors are working silently -easy to config (very straightforward)
    Cons:
    -built in mic picks up too much electrical noise (digital mostly), which means the voice circuit is poorly shielded -white bala...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections