DX  » Community » Reviews » 2300mAh Rechargeable External Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 - Black
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery case, fuly charged up my iPhones from 10%.

posted by philipswong on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Haven't test the battery for actual capacity but both charged up my 2 iPhones from 10% all the way up to 100%, recharge the phone again and it went from 20% to 50% and then stopped. I will say the stated capacity is true. The battery cases use the same ip...
    Cons:
    I ordered 2, one has a loosen battery inside the case. However, it doesn't affect the performance. The rubber coating seemed ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Satisfied

posted by Banderas07 on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I recommend this, though the battery covers input is standard (iphone) connection. Good if you have other accessories to your iphone, which means that you do not need to remove the battery cover at any time... Another thing that is good is that the standard...
    Cons:
    The cover can be perceived as a little plastic, though the fit around your iphone is not a hundred percentage, even though you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by viniciuscmac on 11/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very useful! Fits great on iPhone 4S too! The battery is great, i will never stay out of battery again! Almost two times the battery of my iPhone. Its lighter than a lot of normal cases on the market. Love it!!! The case is hard, so its hard to break too, v...
    Cons:
    Nothing, the product is great the way it is.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections