Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for 'big' boys!

posted by ttravesa on 05/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Good screen -Small but big enough to be handled correctly -8bits games on a hand -Nice sound -Cheaper than a original PS2/PS3 gamepad :) -Play Mario in your new big TFT screen!
    Cons:
    -Button feeling not so good (NES was better) -The 99in1 games cartridge has few good games -No save option -No new cartridges a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty slick little portable!

posted by ishiyakazuo on 04/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great, clear screen (good size too) - Lots of great games - I like the blue color - Good button response - Headphone jack so that you don't annoy (or make jealous) people around you
    Cons:
    - Screen a little off-center - Flipped A and B buttons makes Super Mario a little rough - Took me a minute or two to find the p...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice peace of work

posted by moneysa on 03/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Lots of games to play,Nice & compact for pocket.Nice Design,Real bonus for the 99 in 1.Brings back childhood memories.Graphics is very nice when for this device.Sound qulity is great.Game selection is great.It wont get you bored of playing to quick
    Cons:
    Cartridge sticking out.Maybe in future MicroSd card with nes roms.On the box says things like music player,Digital Tv etc but i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome deal

posted by manica on 12/11/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great old school games without the old school lighting problem from game boy. The color of the console is way cool.
    Cons:
    No serious con...just getting used to size. Maybe I'm getting too old to play handheld games.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for your money

posted by hemmansaegarn on 11/16/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The screen is really good. The image quality is something that I didn't expect for a toy at this pricelevel. TV out image is excellent (once I put it through the DVD player due to NTSC). With 99 games and batteries included this is a bargain. Love the socce...
    Cons:
    Can't save any game progress, no earphone jack, AV-out is NTSC (lives is Sweden with PAL and has to run it thrugh the DVD playe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great game set cheap.. what more do you want?

posted by celamantia on 10/16/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very nice unit! 99 included games for less than just the console for most competitors. Bright screen, volume control, lightweight.
    Cons:
    The game cartridge came broken; the crystal and an SMT resister were snapped off the board. I soldered it back together and it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little handheld system

posted by iCABBAGESi on 10/11/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice size about the same sice as a gba micro. Screen is really good quality especilaly for the price. 99 games come with it. Will play 1000s of other 8bit games and with a converter 16bit games. It has TV out wich is great ! Sound is good quality and q...
    Cons:
    well only con i could maybe say is that on some tvs the tv out wonjt work properly. On my LG 32inch it wouldnt work right it wa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for Retro fans

posted by CABBAGES on 09/08/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing Price for what you get. Screen is really quite good quality especially since its so cheap. There is quite a few great games on the 99 in 1 game card you get with this. you can buy more games if you get bored of the 99 you get with it. With a convert...
    Cons:
    There is one con i have found and that is the tv out wont work rigth on some tvs. On my 32" LG i get a picture and sound b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections