DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 to E27 Remote Control Light Bulb Socket (AC 110~250V)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7414 (74%)
  • 4 Star:265 (26%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by gardenal2d on 10/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great product, goes in between the bulb and the socket on E27 standard sockets (Brazil). Very sturdy material on the outside and easy to install and operate. Can be configured to work with other remote controls from this switch.
    Cons:
    Sometimes when switching off from the wall switch and turning it on right away it won't come on, you have to wait a few seconds.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product (Could last Longer)

posted by claubervs on 09/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great product, goes in between the bulb and the socket on E27 standard sockets (Brazil). Very sturdy material on the outside and easy to install and operate. Can be configured to work with other remote controls from this switch.
    Cons:
    Sometimes when switching off from the wall switch and turning it on right away it won't come on, you have to wait a few seconds...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by marcosdemori on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    its very simple to use, no need to be expert, i.e. its just like another light bulb the range is quiet good, you can use it from distance of 8 meters including walls in its way you dont have to turn the remote directly to the lamp in order to use it, its si...
    Cons:
    Nothing that I can think of. It just work as it is suppose to work.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by emms12 on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product easy to use just plug and play Works very well, and the battery on the remote lasts a very long time
    Cons:
    couldn't find any
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Escelente producto

posted by EJPENAFLORM on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. Excelente producto que me ha permitido implementar control remoto a todas las luces de mi habitación y la de mi madre que es una persona anciana. 2. Es posible configurar un control remoto para que gobierne a varios dispositivos. Permitiendo así...
    Cons:
    1. Sería genial que el alcance del control remoto fuera mayor. 2. Base del dispositivo un poco abultada por lo cual no sie...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ovládanie osvetlenia

posted by Konry on 01/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Easy to install, good quality material and overall this product works great according to my expectations. The advantage is the cell because in my country it costs about 30 €
    Cons:
    I did not find any disadvantages.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    well built, useful product

posted by s0tzz on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    works well as advertised. the range is good, built is good, contact is good, everything looks money well spent.
    Cons:
    the item is a bit too thick making my lightbulb stemmed out of the lamp. the design could be better i guess.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely usefull

posted by danilarcher on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its really easy to use, very practical and i loved it. I dont have to get out of bed to turn the light on and off anymore. Love it. Extremely usefull when i want to read at night and turn the lights off without being cold. I can still be comfy.
    Cons:
    Nothing i can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good idea easy of use

posted by MDLFMT on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Es muy bueno el alcance, dentro de una casa se lo puede encender (con las baterías cargadas) desde al menos 10 m. de distancia. Incluye las baterías, con lo cual no hay que perder tiempo ni dinero en comprarlas. Tenerlo en cuenta al momento de ve...
    Cons:
    La calidad constructiva no es la mejor. Se me desarmó un par de veces ni bien intentaba colocarlo, no tiene un engarce fue...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very useful remote light switch

posted by serangoon55 on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use. Just screw in the light bulb and screw the assembly into your light socket and it will just work. The control range is also quite far, more than 10m when there is no blockage and battery is new.This is a remote switch that use radio frequency h...
    Cons:
    Nothing that I can think of. It just work as it is suppose to work.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections