DX  » Community » Reviews » N-95 Bluetooth Handsfree Headset (100-Hour Stand By)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:253 (25%)
  • 4 Star:506 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:81 (8%)
  • 1 Star:172 (17%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Cheap, and for the price is awesome

posted by Mechax8 on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well, it's cheap, small, easy to carry, built-in battery, comfortable, easy to use, the mic has a good capitation, it's discrete. Until now it's good.
    Cons:
    The sound quality it's not too good, sometimes the data transfer from the cell to the earphone fails and you can't understand w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    could be better

posted by Realmaven on 05/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small, neat appearance device. Easy to understand operations. In ear stays perfectly and looks very beautiful. Come up with all necessary accessories. Neat packaging.
    Cons:
    With this device, I hear the talk, but the other end of the talking I hear a very quiet and with the aid. This is the only down...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    waste of money

posted by kevlarthegood on 03/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nothing It's nice, small, and seems very practical. Pity it does not really work.
    Cons:
    The person at the other end will only hear about every 4th word IF they listen very carefully. Voice from the other party come...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crap .... absolute garbage.

posted by rcoville on 02/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    None. Absolutely, and positively none. Unless of course all you want is a flashing blue light so everyone will THINK you're wearing a bluetooth earset.
    Cons:
    After charging it for the two hours needed to get the battery up, it took a LOT of playing around for it to finally broadcast s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent... best than i imagined...

posted by alesgarbi on 01/31/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - excellent sound (clean and loud enough even in noisy places) - excellent mic range (no need to speak loud in order to people hear it) - easy connection configuration - comfortable use - excellent battery-using ratio. It can stay over than 2 weeks in s...
    Cons:
    - the ear support is not very good... i prefer to use without it (it fits perfectly in my ear, like a earbud.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very God - Muito Bom

posted by sislac on 10/14/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Pequeno, leve. -Fácil de operar, uma vez que você entende (eu vou descrever na seção abaixo). Alcance da recepção correta, quando carregado.
    Cons:
    -Parece que a recepção diminui com o nivel baixo de bateria. -Sempre é bom manter carregado.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap headset, works fine, but...

posted by indask8 on 06/20/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Very small, very light. -Easy to operate once you know how (I'll describe on the other thoughts section). -Correct sound. -Reception range correct once charged.
    Cons:
    -Looks like the reception range goes down with the battery... -No cut off charge, so don't forget it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, lightweight & cheap

posted by aratbag1 on 11/27/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small, just over one inch long, light enough to use without the ear clip (fits my ear comfortably)
    Cons:
    I have had complaints of being faint or breaking up when talking with this device. This seems to be the only down, but a pretty...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOOW!!!!

posted by aldosseri on 10/12/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    its great its very clear and it comes with a charger and i used a standard nokia charger for it and it worked !!! it really holds charge for almost 1 week if u are a very standard speaker but it will go 3-4 hours of continuos talking only
    Cons:
    you have to speak a bit loud so the other person can hear you mine came without a earhook maybe its better the hook looks preet...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    simple and light

posted by teamgatch on 09/27/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    black and silver combo makes it look pro. its one of the smallest and lightest bluetooth handsfree headset i own. its actually half the size of my original nokia 101.
    Cons:
    a couple of spare ear clips would be excellent. i broke mine on the first week. i also overcharged mine because i left it too l...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections