Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful when filming! :) Easily mounted

posted by KFandroid on 02/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easily mounted. Very easy to attach/detach the viewfinder when the magnet frame is mounted on the camera. Works perfect on my Pansonic Lumix DMC-TZ20 digital camera. I use it when I film outside. The screen will look like my 50 inch plasma at two meters...
    Cons:
    If the camera has fewer pixels than newer cameras the picture will get a bit poor, but that is not a con to the viewfinder.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works. magnet will fall off though

posted by exparamedic on 01/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great price and it works. Does a great job of blocking out the sun and magnifying the screen.
    Cons:
    after using it multiple times one of the magnets came lose and fell out of the frame. I just glued it back on. When I first go...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product at a great price

posted by omnicorn on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The eyecup connects magnetically to a metal frame that you stick around the screen of the camera. The frame is secured by 4 adhesive strips and does not block any of the screen or any buttons - Holds together nicely - Effective light blockage from eyecup - ...
    Cons:
    Packaging could have been a bit stronger. Luckily the item is robust enough to survive and for the price it is understandable i...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    An absolute must for those who film with a dslr

posted by UnivCrea on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Enlargement makes focussing while filming much easier Adhesive for the metal frame sticks very good Optical quality of the lens is great Magnets are snappy, but the viewfinder is still easy to remove when necessary Can be used by both left-eye and right-eye
    Cons:
    The rubber leaves some lining on your face after using intensively A cord to connect the viewfinder to the rings on your camera...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections