Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:303 (30%)
  • 4 Star:606 (60%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works awesome!

posted by mkontent9 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Works awesome, shocks stronger than any other stuff I've ever seen
    Cons:
    Doesn't look and weight like a real player The screen is obviously just a piece of plastic Buttons around the shock one can not...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice, but rather for single use

posted by fifiak1001 on 02/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Shocks harder than other gadgets I've seen, and I see it as a advantage. Some friends of mine were suspicious about turning it on, but a few had fallen into it twice, and my mom even four times.
    Cons:
    Once it frightened my friend so much, he let it fall on the floor and the "screen" went off and that's how I found ou...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    so good joke, but no long lasting

posted by vanderleigrosa on 02/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is too much funny too much, the shock is amazing and everybody take a scary face is too much hard to get this face with another thing, is too much good prank. every body ask - where did you get it? is so cool you feel like the center of atentions.
    Cons:
    the battery dont have a long lasting, maybe it spend a lot of energy. should be AA or AAA powered, it is more easy to change, a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good trick

posted by ODemon on 05/21/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I must admit that everyone got the shock! Of course every normal person will see that it's a fake but no one waits a trouble :)) Its weight is very small. 100% works! Amazing
    Cons:
    It has a very, very bad build quality. There is no guarantee it will work more than 10 times.. You must hold it in your bare p...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shocking !!

posted by emilianocimino on 09/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My friends shocked ! It give a harmless shock :P 95% think it is a real mp3/mp4. I have tryied to do with a chinese guy , but he said "It has not battery" :P Looks like the original iPod , and the shock is not weak , is strong ! Arrived in 2 week !
    Cons:
    Earphones doesen't work hehe ! To give the shock , the "victim" need to press the back part and the central button , ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Won't fool anyone

posted by angelblack on 04/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The fact that it's dirt cheap is it's greatest plus. That and the fact that it's easy to use since it only has one button.
    Cons:
    The fact that it's easy to use should be a no-brainer since ideally you only need to pick it up for it to work. This on the oth...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny mp3 player

posted by WAndrew on 04/29/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -This article is very cheap compared here on Spain. The best of that is that is very similar as an Ipod! -Another pro (at least for me) is that the shock doesn't hurt you, but it does vibrate a bit your arm XD.
    Cons:
    Batteries run out very quickly (it uses 4xLR44), but here on DX you can buy a bunch of them on SKU-60 or SKU-61 very cheap. -An...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome

posted by majinbuu1023 on 06/10/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It looks very nice and similar to an ipod, and the electric shock doesn't hurt, it just gives you a hell of a fright and vibrates your hand very fast.
    Cons:
    It was very cheap looking and you had to use to buttons to shock yourself/someone else, these buttons are a bit too small, well...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny !

posted by johnnyjohnny on 05/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very Funny Every body were playing with it. It gets throwed several times when people were shocked but it's still working well. People always laugh after being shocked.
    Cons:
    Build quality they that it will shock them. The biggest con is the metal part at the back is so small taht they never get shock...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Oh WOW

posted by kevintrooper on 01/29/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    GREAT. Same with my other shockers. It passes from one persons family to another. lol. I also told people its a heat powered ibod prototype that is powered by bodyheat so they put there hand on the back pad! worked good lol.
    Cons:
    Battery runs out fast and makes a vibrating noise!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections