Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
It looks very nice and similar to an ipod, and the electric shock doesn't hurt, it just gives you a hell of a fright and vibrates your hand very fast.
It was very cheap looking and you had to use to buttons to shock yourself/someone else, these buttons are a bit too small, well the one on the back is too small, I had to tell people it was a solar powered ipod.
bottom line. I recommend this to any person looking to buy a "shock" device as it works VERY well, and it is worth the money :) also don't use it on anyone very young or with health conditions.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.