DX  » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wireless WiFi/WLAN Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision/Microphone - White
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6210 (62%)
  • 4 Star:386 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    usefull ip cam

posted by ggwardar on 11/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good quality, easy to use.great price u cant find any cheaper ip camera on any place of WEB so very recommended for any kind of user. Two ways to find camera in the WEB. 1. Built-in Free DDNS service (vipcam.org) 2. Report camera IP address to e-Mail. Motio...
    Cons:
    one of the led was broken.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very special camera

posted by maccmacc on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very accurate image - Nice image when total darkness - Comes with support to fix it in the wall - Software allows record, email, alarm, detect motion - Allow remote control - Can control from mobile. Tested with SGS3 - Very silent - Imagem muito boa e pre...
    Cons:
    - Software not working with NO-IP, I read others users using DDNS to external access. I used port-forwading from my router and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Low cost IP cam

posted by mydancher2 on 05/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    300KP Wireless WiFi/WLAN Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night. A images in the day and clear images in the dark. I was quite impressed with the quality of the picture. Setup was rather straight forward.
    Cons:
    PTZ partially worked; meaning while the horizontal pan worked (motorised), the vertical didn't. quite a disappointment. I had t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice camera; Works great with QNAP Surveillance Station

posted by RHHartman on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Camera, once set up, is easy to use. No need for the 'finder'-program: Camera comes with IP Address 192.168.1.99:99 and DHCP disabled. Wireless supports WPA2-AES. NTP is supported. The green LED shows network connectivity status (fast blink is connected) an...
    Cons:
    Documentation is virtually non-existent. While (when set-up) most things are intuitive, a bit more info (like the need for IE) ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Compatible Wireless IP Cam with Synology NAS

posted by MyCarl on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent camera for the price point offer. Installed this IP Cam with Synology NAS and it works fine in Synology NAS running DSM 4.2-3202. However, need to choose the correct device info. Below how to setup the IP Camera on Synology NAS Surveilance Statio...
    Cons:
    Camera feel very much plastic and fragile. Rotation a bit slow need to allow more time like 10 to15 seconds for the movement f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good

posted by deanan on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Ir works very well. Has a defaulot resolution of 640x480 but it can been changed to 320x240. You can connect with any device, but only get the full functionality from Internet Explorer. It has an simplified interface for using from a phone. There is an appl...
    Cons:
    Default resolution can't be configured, it always boot in 640x480. Changing from a phone can be dificult, because it can't be c...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The perfect bufget security cam

posted by dutchmeester on 04/01/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its exactly as described! A Great camera with pan and tilt that you can control over the internet using your phone, tablet, laptop, or PC. A Wonderful item. Definately worth the price!
    Cons:
    Instructions on how to setup could be better. They look like they were from another language and translated using google transl...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Camera

posted by diego10arg on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    . It is really a good camera. . Comes with a built-in DNS to allow you to see from outside. . Nice software that lets you move the camera and change several options like video quality, preset custom scans, etc. . Package is quite big. . I would recommend ...
    Cons:
    . None that I can really complain. . Maybe the fact that it does not come with a recording software to store video on my compu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good surveillance wireless/wired IP camera

posted by lpnascimento on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This IP camera works very fine, It has a good quality of image and control. It has all functions (except alarm) that expensive cameras have. I've researched and this was the best cost/benefits that I've found.
    Cons:
    I have nothing to complain about it, because before my purchase I have read reviews on dx, and is reliable.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Camera + DDNS Free

posted by TrongTT on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Two ways to find camera in the WEB. 1. Built-in Free DDNS service (vipcam.org) 2. Report camera IP address to e-Mail. Motion detection with adjustable sensibility may be used like house alarm.
    Cons:
    Some adjustment ( sound ,rotation speed) available just in Internet Explorer from ActivX. Factory setting - no default settin...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections