DX  » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wireless WiFi/WLAN Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision/Microphone - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 2
  • Usefulness: 5
get it guys, very recommended – 300KP Wireless WiFi/WLAN Network Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED Night Vision/Microphone - White Reviews

posted by arnaf on 04/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
*by far the best camera you can get for this price. * the fact you can set up different users with different permissions is amazing! * I was really impressed with the video quality, clear picture and very close to real time video * many mobile aps and desktop aps can be used to view the streaming * night vision is good
Cons:
*not as easy to set up as it first looks- but be Patient with your self and don't be a shamed to search for some help on line. * sound is horrible - I'm using the built in mic and its noisy as hell... *zoom buttons are non-functional, might be a software bug... * still cant use the WIFI like I would like to- but then again, there is still much I have to learn about this cam.
Other:
I really recommend you guys to get it. I'm going to get another cam just like this one for another part of the house
Bottomline:
get it! don't waist time looking for something else... but be patient...DX is taking their time... service was unsatisfying to say the least, but the product itself is very satisfying and recommended.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections