Sort by:
82 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5243 (52%)
  • 4 Star:3730 (37%)
  • 3 Star:108 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why only for guys???

posted by filia777 on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Soft and big, just how I like it. The nipple is realistic looking. Order two and relieve twice the stress! I wish I could get the whole crate and just dive in them.
    Cons:
    Smells like gas or something, especially right out of the package. Washing it doesn't really help. Time will tell if the smel...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's a tit.

posted by filia777 on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I don't want to brag but I touched a few breasts in my life and this thing will not fool you if you have even a rudimentary idea of what a real thing supposed to feel like. However, it's good for a cheap lough so I guess that's helps with stress relief as ...
    Cons:
    Man this thing get dirty and starts to look kind of disgusting after a while! I guess I can wash it but that seems like too mu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Feels good man

posted by Thonas409 on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Feels good when fondling, nipple adds a grabbing point, larger than most stress balls, no smell once properly cleaned / disenfected.
    Cons:
    Tends to shrink a bit after a while causing the "nipple" to unstick, has a chemical smell upon opening.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Smelly

posted by Sojoror on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Relatively cheap mid-sited stress reliever originally packed in a plastic bag. Feels rather soft to the touch because there is air inside.
    Cons:
    It has this strong and distinctive smell to it. Smells like some organic solvent i.e. toluene (which is toxic). The plastic bag...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Muito divertido

posted by ppedro10 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Material de revestimento de muita qualidade que simula a pele e o enchimento muito fofo e desestressante ao apertar. A pintura é bem feita. Muito realista. Causa risadas para todos que vêem o produto.
    Cons:
    Veio com um odor forte de produto químico que saiu após dois dias. A pele que cobre o brinquedo é na maior parte...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb Christmas Game Gift

posted by Delighted on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pros? It: is nice, big, soft, squeezable, 'realistic', it bounces, it relieves stress. It nearly provides the same effect as if it was a real boob!
    Cons:
    Cons.. Well. It smells horrific in the start, just let it out of the package for a long while before usage/giving it to someone...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    breast-pump demo boob

posted by mythiq on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's cheap, it looks like a boob/breast, it's funny but still: it's functional. I purchased 20+ for a breast-feeding information organisation. These women use it to demonstrate how a breast-pump works and use this boob so they don't have to use or show thei...
    Cons:
    It's not fluid-filled so it doesn't feel and respond to a breast-pump (or hand, as that is) like a real breast does. This does...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it's quite fun

posted by martin_milushev on 01/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    boob soft and big even the girls like it some are jelaus though
    Cons:
    no cons, it's big!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting gift, for sure.

posted by Yamakurada on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Interesting gift indeed. Great stress-reliever if you know how to use it. Resistant enough to last forever. Funny to throw at the wall and let it bounce back to you.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately, my friend got carried away with it and the nipple wore off. Too bad for him. Don't know if he misused the produc...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic

posted by MaxT on 12/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    You know you want it! You do. I know you do. We all do! Just buy it! Are you still reading this? WHYYYYY? JUST BUY IT ALREADY! ... ... ... Are you still here? Jeez, man. Just go and pres that "ADD TO CART" button. We all know you want to! ... Good...
    Cons:
    Uhm... Let me see... NONE, like none at all, none whatsoever! JUST NONE! ... ... ... Ok, maybe one con - you have to get 2 of t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections