DX  » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Touch 4 (10-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8612 (86%)
  • 4 Star:142 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Functional and Inexpensive Screen Protectors

posted by rockofagesn on 04/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very inexpensive. I feel that the material itself applies quite well to most any device. There are ten of them, so if you screw up -- not such a big deal! Great practice for people as well as screen protectors can be a real pain to apply without getting cat...
    Cons:
    They may not be the best overall quality as compared to a $30 screen protector, but come on! They're 40 cents each! I would say...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Screen Protector for Ipod Touch 4

posted by Fland on 07/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    High quality material with an inexpensive price. Fits well the Ipod Touch 4, and other ipods touch with you dont care about front camera. Great protection for scratches on screen. Comes with a little cleaning cloth. Cheap compared to other produtcs in marke...
    Cons:
    It´s a little be difficult put them on ipod, if you don´t have skills on that will expend more than one screen to get...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Review Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Touch 4

posted by jonathandalle on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a usefull product. There are still like no scratches on my ipod. I am still using my second protector, after having ordered this product 3 months ago. You can do as long as you want with one screen protector. The product is also really cheap.
    Cons:
    The first time, it's not easy to use one of the protectors. You have to learn it a bit.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Value for money screen protector bundle

posted by xpertechmu on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice screen protector for ipod touch 4, fits the phone and very easy to use . The cleaning cloth is a bit thin but it fine for the price.
    Cons:
    The cloth is a bit thin and may be delivery time could have been a bit more faster, i got it in about 28 days instead of gettin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap, yet functional

posted by killani64 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very, very cheap, I can't stress that enough. Also every screenprotector comes with its own cleaning cloth, which is nice. 10 pieces means you can easily try again when you mess up (you will mess up, this isn't easy). Sticks well and slides well when you mo...
    Cons:
    Scratches very easily, but then again, that was expected for this price. Not really suited for iPods with a case, since they so...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome!

posted by giannisma on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    AWSOME PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Works better than other of 20$ Very Good Quality I Found them very useful for my ipod!!!
    Cons:
    The were light scratched before i used them but..They are screen protectors not digitizers!!!!!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product

posted by sardinita on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It was not hoping that these protectors were so good. Bubbles do not stay once put since it happens with the majority of protectors. To put them is very easy and neither you have to fight then with the sticker proque it removes itself badly and remains stay...
    Cons:
    It is worth buying them here. It is very economic too One week ago I bought one protector in a shop in the street, the price ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price for lots of screen protectors

posted by 00002 on 01/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    10 screen protectors for such a good price. Definitely worth getting if you have an iPod. Nothing worse than getting your iPod screen scratched. Does the job and fits well.
    Cons:
    The microfibre cloths that it comes with are pretty useless. I'd recommend using an actual microfibre cloth to clean the screen...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great screen protector

posted by SebaP88 on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    His price it's the best. I mean you can get 10 of this for a couple of bucks and you could share it with your friends or even selling the others and regain the investment. The quality is great for the price, and if you're not so concern of the holes destine...
    Cons:
    Maybe it's a little bit hard to place it, but there are some tutorials online. At the first time I get some bubbles in the midd...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely cheap and durable!

posted by BabyJohnson on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is one of the best (and cheapest!) screen protectors you can ever get on dx. Great price, and extreme durability. A tip, don't remove the second layer, as it can stay attached and give even more protection, and if the top layer scratched you can tear ...
    Cons:
    The small hole on the right does not need to be there, but this doesn't affect the safety of your screen.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections