DX  » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for Ipod Touch 4 (10-Piece Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Excellent product – Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth for iPod Touch 4 (10-Piece Pack) Reviews

posted by sardinita on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
It was not hoping that these protectors were so good. Bubbles do not stay once put since it happens with the majority of protectors. To put them is very easy and neither you have to fight then with the sticker proque it removes itself badly and remains stay. They remain stuck well, do not become detached neither It is an excellent product. In addition in the package there come so many protectors like towels, a total of 10.
Cons:
It is worth buying them here. It is very economic too One week ago I bought one protector in a shop in the street, the price was almost like these 10 and it was becoming detached and bubbles stayed for all sides and this it was a thrown money. Only I could use the protector 1 week in the Ipod.
Other:
Excellent very good Economic It comes with 10 towels to clean the mobile; ipod, etc It does not do bubbles
Bottomline:
I will give the product with 9 or one 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections