DX  » Community » Reviews » Awei ES-Q3 Fashionable 3.5 mm In-ear Cushion Style Stereo Earphone for Iphone - Silver
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9622 (96%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Impressive sound quality

posted by deathdoom4 on 04/14/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The quality of the sound is really impressive. Because of the "in-ear" design the noise cancelling from outside is great, which allows you to play music on a lower volume. I like that the package includes 3 different rubber mount sizes. The bass i...
    Cons:
    none.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap buy

posted by LamKaYau on 04/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Here are some pros that I think are good (1) extremely high audio quality (2) this item would cost 5times more at local shops (3) the earphone is made out of metal (4) the wire is made out of tough rope (5) the wire is thicker than the other plastic ones (...
    Cons:
    Here are some cons (1) it has no case (2) it has no microphone
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought sectre

posted by Rasulik on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very comfortable, beautiful (as told sister and friends), and is suitable for all phones and computers are also booked on the computer now listen to music and play games and watch movies the sound is heard very very impressive!
    Cons:
    Price - before it's just headphones that can easily deteriorate if not properly used, could throw fifty rubles, and then it wou...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I will buy a couple more of these

posted by Alguien on 09/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, I must say that I am not a sound quality expert. I am only a general user. I use them to hear audio from my computer and my smartphone. For this usage they sound very well, with a great isolation from external noise. It also helps not disturb ...
    Cons:
    I cannot say. A couple of them broke the stereo connector after some rough usage, but this happens with every earphones you may...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great earphones

posted by aldoliidtke on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a great earphone/earbud. It have a soft design, very simple. The cord is also very nice and soft, not made from rubber. Great sound, very balanced. Could've had more bass though.
    Cons:
    Doesn't have mic and volume buttons. The cable cord is not entirely straight, it's wavy, undulated.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing sound for the value

posted by popkorn7 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Just tried these out for about 10 minutes. I was instantly blown away at how these sounded. For $5 you will never find earphones that sound anywhere close to these. I'm used to using full sized headphones, I have a pair of Bose QC3's and Beats by Dr. Dre...
    Cons:
    The fit in my ear doesn't seem like it fits too well, I haven't tried the other covers yet. Also the wire looks a bit cheap, a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unexpectedly are decent headphones

posted by zingo777 on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Headphones are made pretty well. The wire is nice and sturdy. I do not think he has to break fast, as is the case with cheap headphones. This product is packaged in a beautiful box. Can be used as a gift. There are spare rubber pads of different sizes. I di...
    Cons:
    Found no inscriptions, where the left and right where the earpiece. But for me, it's not too fundamentally.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Headphones with good sound quality at a low price.

posted by zingo777 on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I saw good reviews from buyers and bought these headphones. I was skeptical of these reviews. Is it possible to obtain high-quality headphones at such a low price? H, I was wrong. When I received my order and listened to music, I was surprised. These headph...
    Cons:
    not yet found
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gear earphones

posted by ice42 on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - They sound great. - They have deep bass. - They have good treble. - The overall sound signature is well balanced. - Soundstage is good. - They're quite comfortable. - The cord has a fabric texture so it doesn't tangle up as much. - The earphones themselve...
    Cons:
    - It's hard to tell which one the right one is and which one the left one is. There is no visual or tactile indicator. Hint: th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great producto, recommended

posted by riki7269 on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I feel that you can't buy any product, which the same quality, for 4,90$. This earphones are amazing, good sound, good bass, and the cable of nailon its very resistant. Besides it include covers of different sizes to adapt for your ear. And what is more wh...
    Cons:
    i dont know any cons about this product.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections