DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini Pen Style 100LM 1-LED White Light Flashlight (1 x AAA)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:625 (62%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful

posted by tOxIcHaZaRd623 on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright flashlight for the size and is very useful. I bought this so I could use as my every day carry because of its small size, pocket clip works very well. Uses just one triple A battery which is convenient. The clicker on the back is nice and respon...
    Cons:
    Clip sometimes makes it a bit awkward to re-screw on the cap when replacing battery.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, Cheap, Simple

posted by GraemeEvans on 10/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very slim AAA light, nice design and smooth attractive finish. Alloy construction gives some strength. Its bright enough for finding your way about (upto ~20feet) in the dark or rooting for keys in your bag, and small enough to keep in the pocket.
    Cons:
    Not 100lumens, more like 10lumens. Build quality is low, but so is the price. eg: the threads are very fine, and could be strip...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems very solid

posted by johnmcchavs on 06/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This small light is exactly what I ordered and what I wanted : - a small light, with a clip to put it on my Leatherman holder - works with just a battery (AAA) - very bright - the switch seems very solid, which is cool : it is often the weak point.
    Cons:
    - I don't know how long it will last. But it is on my side for a few weeks and it has had shocks. Still works. - I don't see w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, lightweight, bright

posted by ferite on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    • Unexpecedly bright diode • Compact size • Cool design • Price performance ratio is really good • Metal body
    Cons:
    • Electical contact in bulb part isn't properly made. After drop it on carpet, it switch off - twist the bulb part fix it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PEQUENA LEVE E FACIL DE CARREGAR

posted by BRANDINO on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    LEVE, RESISTENTE FACIL DE USAR, ACENDE NO FUNDO DA LATERNA, SIMPLES DE USAR E MUITO EFICIENTE.
    Cons:
    O FACHO DA LUZ DEIXA A DESEJAR, POR SER UMA LANTERNA PEQUENA DO RESTANTE OTIMA....
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for kids

posted by himpo on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Could be as bright as promised, was the same brightness as a 3led buttoncell flashlight, but this uses AAA so I put in a ReCyko+ and that's part of why I choose this light.
    Cons:
    The spot was not uniform, but I barely noticed it. When I opened it to insert the battery the wrong end opened, so you have to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, lightweight

posted by sgupton on 01/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small lightweight flashlight with a rear clicky button and a pocket clip. LED is bright. Great size for pocket or purse. Flood pattern
    Cons:
    I don't care for the flood pattern that this light provides, would prefer more of a throw to a flood.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    OK for the price

posted by kanenas on 01/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Small enough to wear on keychain, bright enough for 1 AAA, uniform illumination
    Cons:
    Poor built quality, misaligned bulb
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections