DX  » Community » Reviews » Dual USB 3.0 Ports 34mm Express Card Adapter for Laptop/Notebook - Black (Max 5.0 Gbps)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:574 (57%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real deal!

posted by andregcg on 05/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product.. now i copy my files up to 120 mbp/s, i have ssd hd in my computer, that helps! If you have normal hd in your computer dont expect speeds above 60mbp/s. Have in mind that to reach the 120 ~150mbp/s speeds depends on your hard drive, pen drive...
    Cons:
    the only thing is that about 2mm of it keeps out of the notebook, but no big deal! It heats up a little bit when working, wach ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works like a charm

posted by smici777 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does everything it supposed to. Nice build quality, though the metal edges are a bit sharp on the outside (it's rather inconvenient than dangerous). Driver works on win7. Cheap. Transfer rates are ok.
    Cons:
    It can be pulled out easily with the USB cable. Depending on the laptop you use it can stick out quite a lot (mine is about a g...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull

posted by MRFischer on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use Fast to attach and deattach Fast data transfer speed Very ligth weight Easy to carry on Its a double USB (now a have 5 USB at my Dell Vostro notebook)
    Cons:
    Do not coming with Windows 7 driver, you have to download from web. Could came with a case Have to hold the the express card ad...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap usb3 extension for laptops

posted by javitron on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap usb3 extension for laptops, easy of use, CD with drivers included in the product. 2 USB 3.0 ports, up to 5Gpbs Compatible with all USB 2.0 products, valid to extend USB ports in your laptop.
    Cons:
    None, it apperas plastic is not very good quality, but sufficient for its function
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Fast and perfectly well!

posted by RenanAz on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very light, fast and has no bezel! When you put it in the Express slot it blends in with the notebook and is almost invisible! Speed tested + 120MB/s read and +80MB/s right speeds!
    Cons:
    A bit pricy if you think about the internal components needed to make it work. When its inserted in the Express slot the grip ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB 3 for your laptop

posted by prajith on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    sits flush on my Dell latitude E6320 good performance. 2 USB 3 ports.
    Cons:
    not NEC chipset as claimed, uses ASMEDIA chipset drivers are not found automatically. wrong description makes you install NEC d...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    average product

posted by DMaster123 on 08/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    cheap.
    Cons:
    it DOES stick a bit out of my laptop, 3mm outside .. its annoying cuz any hit can eject it the metal casing warpped somehow and...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections