DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Stereo Cassette Capture Cassette to MP3 Converter (2 x AA)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:383 (38%)
  • 4 Star:625 (62%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device

posted by brosa on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Works great! The construction is good and its functions are all correctly disposed. It reminds me of an old Walkman I had once...but it doesn't wear out batteries as much as it used to do.
    Cons:
    - access to the batteries - It could have a battery inside that would be charged by USB, for standalone usage. Another idea is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Casette player with auto return

posted by Peteb on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has auto return. Headphone connector for listening in while it playes back or while recording. Easy to connect to a PC. It auto configures. No hassle with power adapters. Just the USB cable does the work.
    Cons:
    It would have been nice to have a small speaker on board to monitor the sound playing.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does what it is meant to do

posted by speutat on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it's cheap, it works well. Stereo is effective. Very simple to start using even if the user's manual could be more detailed.
    Cons:
    the build seems cheap. Only did 15 tapes since then but i'm not sure that item will last much longer. Most of all the "gat...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great!

posted by Sierra81 on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The converter has many functions so you can use it as a cassette player via earphones, or share music through external speakers connected to it. It has the same controls as an old walkman or old cassette player, plus you can change the direction for playin...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool gadget!

posted by cbois on 11/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great gadget that allows you to transfer your music cassette tapes to your computer as MP3s. Comes with the software and all cables you need to get going. I installed the software and plugged the USB cable into the PC and I was transferring tapes ...
    Cons:
    No cons that I can think of...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Product!!

posted by israellara on 10/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I was looking for a Walkman, and this product was perfect!!. 80's are back!! - Great Price. A Walkman cost more than $45 dlls, if you can find one!! This is just $24, and it's great. Fast delivery to Mexico. - Looks nice. Is well designed, good materials, ...
    Cons:
    - Battery is inside, under the tape, so it's a little bit anoying. But, is not really a problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Graet for transferring tapes to computer

posted by levpeduel on 07/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. No need to connect to electricity - works with usb cable. You just connect to computer and it works. line out is threw usb cable. No software needed, windows 7 recognized it without any problems
    Cons:
    doesnt auto-stop at end of thpe. Can't record to tape.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you need

posted by willemsh on 05/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to use. I use Ubuntu and it was recognized inmidiately as an external USB stereo microphone. I think in windows is the same. Stereo for those who asked. So you can save all those old cassettes. It comes with earphones and the USB cable. Silent.
    Cons:
    The batteries compartment is below the casette. Why? Still, if you're using it whith a computer it takes power from the USB. T...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections