DX  » Community » Reviews » Replacement Analog Switch Button Module for PSP Slim/2000
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Replacement Analog Switch Button Module for PSP – Replacement Analog Switch Button Module for PSP Slim/2000 Reviews

posted by stager702 on 07/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
Its very cheap. It fixed the broken psp slim i bought. Seems to work very well, i never got to use the original so i can't compare them. No soldering required to fix it
Cons:
Doesn't come with screw or rubber connection point. It would be much better if it came with these, and the cost to the manufacturer would be minimal
Other:
Well, I have no complaint whatsoever about this product except for one defection. It does not come with the mounting plastic pad (or whatever it is called). After you have opened the PSP cover and take the PSP analog stick apart, you will notice there is a plastic mounting pad on top of the bronze right corner with 4 tiny dots. You NEED to take that off and put it on top of this replacement in order for it to work. Besides that, this products works OK, although I wouldn't say it is a perfect replacement for the original analog stick.
Bottomline:
Good product. Get it if you must. Note: you will void your warranty by replace your analog stick 'cause you have to open up your PSP to do that.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections