DX  » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin to USB Female OTG Cable for Samsung P7310 / P7300 / P7510 / P7500 (7.5CM-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Works as it should – 30-Pin to USB Female OTG Cable for Samsung P7310 / P7300 / P7510 / P7500 (7.5CM-Length) Reviews

posted by JunkMeister on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Decent build quality. The 30 pin connector fits my Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 just like the factory supplied connector. This is a good thing since not all the connectors fit well. Some are such a poor fit that it seems they will damage the tablet. Not this one. It is also superior to the direct plug in OTG (On The Go USB) modules in that it will help prevent damage from being hit since it doesn't stick out the side of the tablet much.
Cons:
No cons on this part. It works and is well priced.
Other:
Just what you need for a USB OTG host connector. Using this part with a camera control app allows me to remotely release the shutter on my three Canon DSLR cameras. That includes the two that are not compatible with Win 7.
Bottomline:
Buy it or buy three. It does what it says it will do with much reduced chance of damage to your device.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections