DX  » Community » Reviews » 30-Pin to USB Female OTG Cable for Samsung P7310 / P7300 / P7510 / P7500 (7.5CM-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Same as official one, at a fraction of the price – 30-Pin to USB Female OTG Cable for Samsung P7310 / P7300 / P7510 / P7500 (7.5CM-Length) Reviews

posted by Gonzule on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I wanted to use this on my Samsung Galaxy TAB (P7510) for some time, but the official one from Samsung was too expensive. When i saw this, i bought it immediately. It work great and now i can connect many USB devices to my tablet to transfer files to and form it without the need of a computer.
Cons:
Apparently, some usb flash drives are recognized but then are automatically disconnected. Its probably a power issue. I havent had these type of problems when connecting mi digital camera to it, as the camera has its own internal battery as power source. Forget about connecting external hard drives unless you can provide external power for them
Other:
Great build quality and very useful if you travel a lot with your tab.
Bottomline:
For this price, do yourself a favor and get it, you never know when you are going to need it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections