Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- The light is quite cheap
- Bright, with only 9 leds
- Mount has rubber fits so the light won't rotate when installed
- Does not eat batteries as fast as the 10+++ led models
- Uses AA batteries instead of AAA's (more capacity)
- Build quality is not that good, I had to solder and fix the battery connection on one of the two light I received
- Is not weather proof
- Strobo effect is not nice, not usable (my opinion)
- Good light, usable on other locations than bike installation too.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.