DX  » Community » Reviews » PouchKan Stylish Cow Leather Men's Belt w/ Zinc Alloy Buckle - Black
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7414 (74%)
  • 4 Star:265 (26%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Prima product!

posted by Arenjo on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Mooie kangeroe leren riem zonder gaatjes door slimme constructie! Soepel leer. Goede verpakking van het product waardoor het onbeschadigd wordt bezorgd. Aan de vergrendeling moet je even wennen. Het werkt overigens perfect als je weet hoe je het moet gebrui...
    Cons:
    De riem wordt opgerold aangeleverd waardoor de uiteinde krom naar buiten gaat staan als de riem omgedaan wordt. Even de andere ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best so far

posted by Kalapach on 05/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This was amongst my first order, and so far this was the best purchase. The leather feels and smells like quality, the buckle part is also made of good materials and feels sturdy. It was too long, but after a few seconds I got to know how to release the buc...
    Cons:
    None so far. Could've used a spare leather ring so it would move separately on the belt and I could hold the remaining loose pa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pouch Kan belts for the win!

posted by pasmans on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    why did i not find this product in the stores i usually shop for clothes or accesories? this concept is so good that it makes me wanna open a store and sell belts :) I ordered one to check it out and see the quality and ease of use, considering het costs it...
    Cons:
    there is a softer material on the edges of the belt, this might eventually wear of, or show wear which can be a point in which ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing Belt

posted by mherr775 on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Amazing belt -The locking mechanism is good and will never break -Stylish -Fits most -Great leather -Looks good with everything
    Cons:
    -It didn't have instructions on how to use it -The belt is hard to get use to at the beginning -But once you get use to it, it ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty good belt

posted by VinceRPZ on 03/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. The belt has a pretty look. 2. The adjustment system is precise. 3. The leather (kangaroo) is flexible, this is unusual. 4. The buckle does not spoil or scratch too quickly. 5. The length of the strip of leather is sufficient for a medium size, I had to ...
    Cons:
    1. the lock system : Once tightened, the belt is not very easy to loosen. You must get used to this system or not to be in a hu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great belt

posted by Jermeli on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Stylish, great quality (the buckle and the belt part itself, the leather seems also to be a good quality), easy locking mechanism, seems sturdy.
    Cons:
    The buckle is a bit heavy so it's made of sturdy metal (zinc). Still, the weight is not that big issue. You can't replace the b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wery good belt

posted by runilagabo on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Wery good build belt........... Bought one, and one is on the way. Wery good system, without any holes. Wery easy to fit everyone.............. Wery glad that I bought this belt.
    Cons:
    Non
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    HigH QualitY StufF

posted by tangawiss on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome quality leather !!!! really unbelievable at this price !!!! (and I'm not american;) lol Just one think: the buckle seems to be a very good quality stuff also, but it's quite heavy... and I don't know if it's a pro or con ! I let you choose... but fo...
    Cons:
    Really none, except the life-time of the system (the small notches of the back of the belt witch serve to lock the belt a the d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nicest belt I ever had

posted by Birgitflug on 02/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    ingenious belt. at first I didn't understand the buckle. Now I am in love with it. I recommended the belt to all my friends and children. Very good quality. It takes much less time to buckle up. Very convinient. Very stylisch. Very easy to shorten. Leather ...
    Cons:
    I would like to buy a more feminin version.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    super-excellent belt

posted by adrian2 on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very good design and finishing materials, modern and exquisite. good leather or imitation leather, not deformed and its completion is very very good also the waiting time was short this time, hopefully this will keep well for other purchases.
    Cons:
    little use after two bolts broke where the buckle pivots, I think that may be the bolts that were not properly secured and out,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections