Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- really nice leather
- belt looks really great, in my country I've searched for nice belts, but can easily pay 5x the price of this belt to get the same quality
- very easy to adjust the size of the belt to perfection, e.g. slightly loosen after eating
- would prefer a pouch kan belt without it mentioning pouch kan
- would prefer buckle to be a bit thinner if possible (without affecting quality)
- belt is very long when it arrives, if you're normal sized you can easily shorten it to your required length but make sure to use good scissors.
- great value for money. I recommend either buying this one or any other similar PouchKan belt
- you'll likely buy several of these belts (different colours/styles)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.