DX  » Community » Reviews » Clip-On Non-Flash Circularly Polarized 3D Glasses - Black + Grey
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6815 (68%)
  • 4 Star:327 (32%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice construction and good quality for those who has bad eyes

posted by keyboardik on 03/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice quality of the item. Connection with your glasses is perfect and solid. I use the same construction Blue+Red more than 2 years from DX. Works fine and rather strong
    Cons:
    The thickness of glass is minimal - like Film. I don`t think It`s good, but Another hand it is more flexible and it is harder t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what you are looking for

posted by markfir on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very convenient and practical. Build quality is very good, the clip-on mechanism is solid. It is the ultimate product for anyone who wears glasses wishing to see a 3D move at home. It is SO MUCH inconvenient to put 2 pairs of glasses together, when you don'...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good but not the best

posted by Nico282 on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap clip-on for watching 3D movies in theaters. If you have prescription glasses this is much better than the disposable glasses you buy with the ticket. Same sturdy clip as tons of other clip-on glasses, the size of the lenses mathches perfectly my glasses.
    Cons:
    The lenses are really thin and easy to bend, the lens cut is a bit rough on the edges. The come without a pouch. SKU204700 are ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Makes watching 3D movies a pleasure with glasses

posted by coolspot on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These things clip onto your glasses like sunshades and they work very good! The 3D effect looks just like my regular passive LG glasses, no difference, except that they're much more comfortable since I wear glasses. Highly recommended for anyone with glasse...
    Cons:
    Fragile, but that is to be expected at 5.00. It would be nice if they were higher quality, but I have had my set for about 7 mo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Work perfectly with SmarTV LG 3D.

posted by vitorteodoro85 on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Work perfectly with SmarT TV LG 3D. Fits perfectly in my glasses. Not yet tested in cinema. The fit does not hinder vision. The price is very good.
    Cons:
    Very fragile. I think that you look too hard for this, it'll broke. Very fragile. I think that you look too hard for this, it'l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great, but it's very fragile.

posted by ronyket on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very Cheap. Very light to use with regular glasses. Works Great on LG Cinema 3D TV's.
    Cons:
    Very fragile lens.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Working God

posted by sushilindia on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very sleek Glasses(actual its plastic) fits on my spectacles. and am sure will be fit on every type of spex. Works fine in cinema with 3d m
    Cons:
    quality should me batter.well its not bad, but its not v good.i saw some rusts on joints. price is high then quality. we can mo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommended for those who wears glasses

posted by beakmann on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very usefull for those who wears eyeglasses. They r the most cheaper I found on net, and the quality....perfect images. I find it better than the original, the image is not dark like originals! Less weight on your nose and after 3 hours of film...you will b...
    Cons:
    Even its cheap, they could be more cheaper cz now...u can go any cinema and u take glasses for 1 euro. It seems they are backwa...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome product!!!!!

posted by wiersma on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality material, Works fine in cinema with 3d movie's. I din't try it already at home so i don't not how he works than. It clips easely on you glasses. It fit's perfect. Its very strong. Cheap. Gives a very good 3d experience for glasses wearing peopl...
    Cons:
    none so far. i hope that stay's so.. Maybe that the material if of plastic, but i don't think that is a con. as log the plastic...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect... I love it!

posted by Lashman on 01/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good quality material. - Polarized, works just fine in cinema and 3D movies. - Very easy to use, you just have to clip it on your glasses. - Fit just perfect in my glasses. - Very strong and safe. - Good price
    Cons:
    - None so far
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections