DX  » Community » Reviews » Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS White 4-LED Illuminated Snake Camera Endoscope (1.5M-Length)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 4
Works great for looking down vents and pipes – Waterproof USB 2.0 CMOS White 4-LED Illuminated Snake Camera Endoscope (1.5M-Length) Reviews

posted by dgnyberg on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
It shipped in a timely manner. It arrived in good condition. I installed it and had a little difficulty getting it to work, but then it just started working. After that, I used it with my laptop and it installed first time with no problems. It may be that it has problems with Win7/64. The resolution is better than I thought.
Cons:
There is another one that is similar that has a longer cable and is a little cheaper, but that really isn't a con, it is just a newer product on the site.
Other:
It is worth it, but I would have rather had the longer version, it just came out after I had already process my order.
Bottomline:
Get it, it is a benefit for many things. You can see inside the tighter areas of your desktop computer, you can inspect pipes and vents.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections