DX  » Community » Reviews » Kenwood KMC-17 Heavy Duty Speaker Microphone w/ Earphone Jack
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for a car

posted by Wirlw on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A very helpful tool if you plan to have a long trip with a couple of another cars. It is not that disturbing as the walkie-talkie itself and have a clip that could be used if you don't need it. I used this one on a long ride to another city and realized tha...
    Cons:
    It does not have a 3.5mm jack, but you can use a 2.5-3.5mm jack transferer.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great

posted by sirscott on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very solid works well even after seeing some rain, it allows you to move the radio to your hip or pocket and still be heard and used volume level is great clarity is good
    Cons:
    nothing major. headphone jack doesnt work to well but that may be my ear piece rubber plug doesnt like to stay in after you tak...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    LikeBrand quality for good price

posted by dxalexis on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm using it with my Kenwood TH-22 and have full compatibility, sensitive microphone and clear audio big speaker! Good plastic for outdoor activity and housing of speaker with protection from moisture. Useful metallic back plate with clip for secure attachm...
    Cons:
    Not found yet any faults or failures for more than month of working.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Professional quality for a low price

posted by Meups on 12/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This Kenwood KMC-17 has a high quality build. Perfect for use with your Kenwood, Puxing etc. Quality more than enough for use on de ski slopes or any other outdoor use.
    Cons:
    I received a KMC-17 with a defective connector. Keep in mind that this could happen to you because of the package and the way ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The real one

posted by acalucic on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good quality for fair price. Sensitivity is excellent, however it is tested on non Kenwood equipment. Heavy duty design with almost military quality.
    Cons:
    Cant find any at the moment and my experience tells me that I should also not expect any faults or failures because quality is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good one

posted by mullo on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good quality and robust design Good quality microphone and speaker (sensitive and selective microphone and loud/clear speaker sound) Also kinda waterproof (I have tested it in rain) Very good spinning holding clip, will turn about 180 degrees Light...
    Cons:
    cant find any so far
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections