DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra-thin Bluetooth V2.0 Music Receiver for Apple 30pin Speaker - White
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great Bluetooth adapter! Really Useful! – Ultra-thin Bluetooth V2.0 Music Receiver for Apple 30pin Speaker - White Reviews

posted by Dealfinder1970 on 04/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This device will turn *almost any* iPod dock connect compatible speaker system into a Bluetooth audio speaker system. The sound quality is excellent, much better than I expected and better than other "adapters" I've tried. I care about sound quality, it is very important to me. And I am very pleased with the sound quality with this device! You simply plug this device into your iPod dock, look for and connect to the "iWave" bluetooth device from your Bluetooth transmitting device (iPhone or Android Phone or any other thing that transmits Bluetooth Stereo Audio), and you are instantly streaming. It really works well. This will even allow you to use an iPod/iPhone compatible docking station with a non-iDevice. Even when your device does not have a dock connector of its own, you can now enjoy the speakers via Bluetooth. It is really great! It is also great for the sound for your iPhone video games. The sound for the game can come from bigger, better speakers!
Cons:
-The dock connector you attach this device to *must* be capable of charging an iDevice, since the charging current supplies power to the Bluetooth adapter. This is the case for most iPod docking stations, but if your docking speakers run on batteries, the adapter probably won't work while speakers are running on batteries only. You will probably have to plug them in to AC to power up the charging adapter. -The build quality is good, but a little flimsy. But this is only a minor issue and the device is definitely worth buying.
Other:
It's great. You will find many uses for it. I'm buying a second one!
Bottomline:
Buy it. Turn most any iPod speakers into Bluetooth capable speakers. You will love the ability to have your iPhone/iPod Touch to use to control the music from your speakers across the room!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections