Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
1. UV is fun!
2. The body of this light is very attractive, making it a perfect P60 host.
3. Takes all manner of protected and unprotected cells.
4. Pocket clip is a nice touch.
5. Clicky switch is easier to depress than some, making it girlfriend/spouse-friendly.
1. LED in module was not centered.
2. Light came with fine scratches/dings on the bezel - maybe from shipping?
3. If using 18650 cells, make sure everything is screwed down - contact is barely made due to construction (but they do work).
My eyes hurt after using this for only short periods of time - USE EYE PROTECTION! If you need a UV light source, this one will do the trick - just don't leave it with children or shine it on pets. I wonder if I could spot tan with this...
Buy it as a host - use the P60 UV LED module with another body if you want. That's what I did. Now my days are spent wondering about the origins of the various stains that lurk in every corner of my house.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.