DX  » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Pen (LED Flashlight + UV + Laser)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Great 5 in 1 pen – 4-in-1 Pen (LED Flashlight + UV + Laser) Reviews

posted by rycckor on 03/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This 5 in 1 pen is great. It came in a nice metal box with extra batteries. The build quality is good and is relatively light(not as heavy as the other 4 in 1 pen). I would describe the pen as a fine point and is black color. The buttons work well.
Cons:
There are two buttons. One controls the red laser. One has to keep the button pressed constantly to keep the laser pointer on. The second button turns on the led light(it stays one). To turn if off, one has to press the button again but it then turns on the UV light led on top of the pen which stays on. To turn off the UV light, one has to press the button again.
Other:
Everyone that has seen this pen at work wants one. It's great for writing in dark areas. I am going to order more. I wish it had a separate button setup for each light source(LED light, laser and UV light) What a bout a red and green laser combo instead of a UV light?
Does DX sell replacement ink for this pen?
Bottomline:
Excellent product. For those that needs to write in low light settings or in dark, get this. It is really handy. People will appreciate it when they receive this as a gift.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections