DX  » Community » Reviews » Romisen RC-W4 Cree LED Flashlight (3xAAA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Light Ever

posted by tripman on 08/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very, very, very water resistant High quality build Definitely bright enough I like the colour. I have a few black lights, silver lights, etc. but this colour really grew on me. Price is still a Pro IMO. for $20 you;d struggle to find anything near this qua...
    Cons:
    Lanyard may break off after a year or so. Buy another one, or don't, who needs it anyway unless you got butter fingers. That's ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Highly groovy!

posted by Rico40 on 09/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Runs quite nicely on AAA Eneloops/Kodak LSD. Hi-Off-Lo-Off 2 mode operation. Low mode is significantly lower but still quite useful. Love the bright spill, sizable hot spot and great throw. Very satisfied with beam.
    Cons:
    Due to li-ion envy bought cheap unprotected 18500 Li-ion without (+) side button. Lack of spring on (+) side of battery tube m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really impressed

posted by jules1 on 08/28/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very solid and smooth construction. O ring at the end of the housing for water resistance. Quality throughput in constuction. Flash light has two modes of operation, Low and High beam. Through of beam of light powerful white light, capable of illuninating 1...
    Cons:
    No complaints with this flash light. Only thing lacking was the option to focus and defocus light, but that's not essential.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My favorite flashlight

posted by jc-flashlight on 07/31/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is really a bright with a good combination of throw and spill. Feels good in hands. Works with 3xaaa NiMh or one 17500 Li-Ion battery. I am currently using it with Ultrafire 17500 Li-Ion (SKU 6226) since it is brighter. Even with 3xaaa batteries I like t...
    Cons:
    Seems to be direct drive. If you want to get the most from your batteries I think this is a good option. Dims as the batteries ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it is bright

posted by vermiculite on 06/29/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a small bright torch. Build quality feels pretty good. I haven't had another cree torch to compare it to but I am impressed with how bright it is. I am not sure how long the 3AAA batteries will last but for what I use it for it is great. Looks like th...
    Cons:
    The only con is that my wife liked it so much it stays in her car and not mine. So really there is no bad points with the torch...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections