Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great armband

posted by Artbypawly on 10/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    great holder for your phone while working out, looks just as good as the pictures, and way cheaper than in stores, The case has worked so well I just got another one for my brother! would definitely recommend
    Cons:
    getting your phone in and out the first few times isnt too easy, and having to take off the case if you use one can be tedious,...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Verfy neat device - don't even feel it on me!

posted by jhgreenstein on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This device is really very nice so am ordering another one for my daughter. The plastic see through cover is touch sensitive so you can operate the phone (thugh with these devices you need to be a contortionist to do so!) The elastic band is comfortable and...
    Cons:
    The pocket is a little tight for my iPhone 4s but its not such a big deal. A little on the expensive side.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All right

posted by JalleB on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you want to go jogging with a heavy, oversized iPhone on your upper arm (really, get a Shuffle!) - this is what you need! Good quality and the strap fits snug around the phone. Can use touch screen through the plastic
    Cons:
    Weight of the iPhone is really annoying on your upper arm. Wearing it makes you look like a dork (almost like a Glasshole)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for price

posted by josemiperla on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I think it is a really good purchase, it is cheap and my iPhone fits perfectly on the armband. It is also easy to fit to your arm and you can operate the tactile screen when the phone is inside the armband.
    Cons:
    The main problem this time for me has been delivery time. It has taken extremely long time (more than a month and a half) from ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by yrtimiD on 11/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Looks good, material is very nice to the touch, long velcro strip allows wide adjustment range. Adjustment range: maximum 36cm, minimum 22cm (whole circumference) Inner size enough for relative small phones, like Motorola Defy (11cm X 6cm X 1.5cm) Has small...
    Cons:
    Pretty hard to click power on/off button and completely impossible to adjust volume, but this is a minor problem
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by dabugo on 09/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This armband is made with good quality, seams have good finishes. iPhone 4/4S and galaxy ACE fit perfect. The perimeter is reflective, so if you do jogging by the road, cars will see you better.
    Cons:
    No one. It's very good product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best Sports armband i know!

posted by biebsje on 08/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - the material is very flexible, which i find important when i go running, it fits to your arm perfectly. - My iphone is protected well and i can read what's on the screen. - There's a little sleeve for the key of the house so you don't have to carry it aro...
    Cons:
    i can't think of any cons, i'm very happy with it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for daily workout

posted by janevj on 03/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    great build quality, fashionable and pleasant materials, holes for headphones on both sides so the phone can be used in both directions, touchphones can be operated through the plastic protective cover, simply packed and ready to use instantly, great value ...
    Cons:
    the belt should be longer so it can be easier to put the armband on bigger parts of the hand, the place for the phone can be a ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections