DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Silicone Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 - Black
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1008 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Stuff

posted by Drgckuti on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Until now i have only good thing to say about this case, it was made in my opinion with a very good and resistent material!
    Cons:
    I dont have cons against it! I only think that the international delivery could be faster, but I do not have anything to compla...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by Vhaliz on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Feels nice. Rubber is not too thin, so I don't think it could be ripped so easily. Very well cut, no edges or something. Can easily put and take phone, so can be a problem (see con below).
    Cons:
    I think it could fit a little better, since the case is made specifically for this mobile. Sometimes when I take it from my poc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good quality for a good price

posted by cecibell on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The material is good and nice looking. The phone fits perfectly. The silicone is flexible and soft so it has a good feeling.
    Cons:
    No cons that i can think of. I've been using it for a month with no problems. The overall phone size gets bigger so it don't fi...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case!

posted by haimbar on 10/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Protect your Samsung Galaxy2 with nice looking cover. This one is made from nice to touch Silicone, that prevents your Samsung Galaxy2 from slip from your hands by accident... Its also decrease the heat that you feels after a long phone call. And if the Sam...
    Cons:
    One problem is that this case makes it hard to put the Samsung Galaxy2 in a docking station in my car. it causes the charging t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best i've tried

posted by Lichi on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quallity, very usable, fashion in shape and colour. Excelent fit into the phone and GREAT butons. As i said, the best i have tried, very very good. Very cheap.
    Cons:
    The phone is a little bigger than with other ones, but its the cost of a very good protection.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality

posted by robje130 on 10/09/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    works fine, fits the phone. The Quality mathes other brands that I would have to pay 6 times more for. Have had similar products but original and I can not tell the difference between them. Covers the phone and makes it stick to the front in the car (for ex...
    Cons:
    no cons really. The phone becomes bigger, but it would as well with an original case.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and great case for Galaxy S2

posted by wrodriguesjr on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Extremely flexible and fits perfect my Galaxy S2. This silicone case saved twice my mobile phone in an expected fall. It's easy to use and easy to clean too. Very secure case because its material "sticks" in your hand.
    Cons:
    I didn't find a cons yet in about 5 months of use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very well fitting and nice feeling case

posted by cleanupordie84 on 05/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice material, very high friction so you'll never drop your phone. Fits the phone perfectly, much better than other cases I've tried from DX. Holes cut for all openings. No echo while talking with this case. Easy to put on and remove, whilst still having a ...
    Cons:
    It makes the phone a few millimetres thicker and wider, and with the added friction of the rubber it can sometimes make it more...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections