DX  » Community » Reviews » Intellectual Development DIY 3D Bus Series Toy Bricks Puzzle Set (318-Piece Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Satisfied my needs – Intellectual Development DIY 3D Bus Series Toy Bricks Puzzle Set (318-Piece Pack) Reviews

posted by mgoc79 on 12/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
A lot of pieces yet not a single one missing = good QC! Some of the smallest parts in a separate plastic bags. Nice small details (bus lights, clock, etc.) which kids love.
Cons:
Some of the smaller parts are extremely tiny. Such as hands of the "man and woman". I thought those would be in one piece, but no, even the people are made from 4+ pieces. I have glued the hands as I was afraid I would loose them.
Other:
The set is too small for a 4yr old kid. You need to help him/her to get it all together. Not a con, as it is stated on a box (8+). Just to give the others the idea, sometimes the pictures dont give you exact idea how it is big. The paper box was completely damaged. This may not be DXs fault though.
Bottomline:
Worth buying for sure. For such price you get a solid puzzle set and also the resulting toy is very playable.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections