DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire C3 Cree Q5 5-Mode LED Flashlight with Extension (1.5V~4.2V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great compact flashlight – Ultrafire C3 Cree Q5 5-Mode LED Flashlight with Extension (1.5V~4.2V) Reviews

posted by MasterGee on 08/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This is a great compact flashlight, much brighter and versatile than ie. a mini maglite. Nice white light, 3 steps in brightness, lowest is already quite bright, lightest is good enough to light quite a big tent. Good sturdy built quality.
Cons:
In full-on the head of the light gets a bit warm, not enough to hurt or burn you, just warm. Might even be nice when using it in the winter ;). Also i dont care much for the strobe or SOS mode, but these might have their uses too, for some. So no real cons.
Other:
Have been using them with a Li-ion battery, but also with extension tube and AA batteries, it is a great compact lantern.
Bottomline:
There is not much thought here. Cons arent really cons, just things to keep in mind. I think i will buy a few more soon!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections