DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless WiFi Repeater (AC 100-240V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Simply great! – Portable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless WiFi Repeater (AC 100-240V) Reviews

posted by marcusvrs on 08/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Um single word describe this gadget: fabulous! Almost plug and play, the configuration is easy and quick! Connected to a machine running Windows 7 Ultimate 64x, it gets less than three minutes to have the repeater working! The manual is clear and direct, but the Config Wizard is awesome! I accessed the repeater, and it almost instantly recognized my wifi. So it was just a question of insert my network password, reboot and it was ready. Simple and easy! I didn't explore its other functions because I was just needing a repeater, and I may say: what a choice! It increased the strenght of my wireless router in a room where I often couldn't connect my laptop to the same condition I have beside the router! I measured the strenght of the signal with WiFi Analizer for Android in this room without the repeater and after its install. Before, the signal had -90dBm; with the repeater, it reached -42dBm!!!
Cons:
None! It was the answer to my prayers!
Other:
Don't waste time: buy it and be happy!
Bottomline:
Great, great, great buy!!!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections