DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless WiFi Repeater (AC 100-240V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
WiFi repeater and access point – Portable 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless WiFi Repeater (AC 100-240V) Reviews

posted by PAMaire on 10/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
It's like the well-known brand, works fine, a bit warm but not too hot. It extends your WiFi zone, once you have passed through the easy steps of configuration. You can unplug it when not needed (for me it's always plugged). Cold start is about 20 seconds. It has an ethernet port, I plugged my NAS and it works like a charm ! Now I can make my backups from everywhere through the Wifi. The electrical plug is the little two rounds pins version. You can rotate the plug every 90° so it's very convenient.
Cons:
The configs steps could scare you, but it's easy. The provided manual is thin but you have everything. Just choose if you want to configure with a cable or with WiFi access, and you're done in 5 minutes.
Other:
Works fine and fast with iPhone/iPad/Win7/Vista/Ubuntu, sorry that's the only ones I use :-)) should work with others.
Bottomline:
Plug, config, and use !

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections