DX  » Community » Reviews » Sakura Anime Figures (4-Figure Set)
Sort by:
28 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5415 (54%)
  • 4 Star:3911 (39%)
  • 3 Star:72 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by pheandheran on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very detailed and nice quality. Easy to make all of them stand, nice for decoration and as a toy. Dont have a lot of little pieces, so wont be easy to miss, and is safe for kids. All four are very pretty. Look just like in the Card Captors anime. The price ...
    Cons:
    Haven't find any real con, its a great product. You just probably need to buy it sometime soon if you're planning on give it on...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!!!

posted by Alexgo on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If you are a Card Captor Sakura fan it´s a must buy set of anime figures. The figures are very well finished and very cute. The price is amazing cheap too.
    Cons:
    I supposed: for that price its very difficult to receive a good product. But I was wrong, because there´s no cons with tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So cute!

posted by niele on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice size, not too small, or disappointing. They fit really well in front of my books on a shelf. Sakura figurines are very nice, and the stands for the most part fit well.
    Cons:
    Scratches, and scuff marks, a little discolouration and Sakura in her school uniform was so hard to get onto the stand, it didn...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bargain

posted by VivianePSS on 05/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Acceptable quality for the price; Meets expectations; easy to assemble; beautiful figures; good price.
    Cons:
    delivery time, although I think that the problem was in the custom house of my country. Tomoyo fitting problems; the same for s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price, good models!

posted by vinbr on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good price. - Its a 4-pack. - Its well finished. - All of them are easy to assembly. - A must have for most fans of CardCaptor Sakura ;)
    Cons:
    - The face of the characters look wierd, beside it, none at all.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great purchase

posted by Miyuumi on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very cheap price, if you work it out I only paid $1.51 each for them. Very cute, must have for collectors who don't want to spend all their money. Was easy to put together without instructions.
    Cons:
    Tomoyo's right leg falls off easily, her legs are a different colour from her face and hands, the legs are very noticeable that...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Boa Relação Custo x Beneficio.

posted by Monguinho on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bom Acabamento das figuras da Sakura. Preço Baixo. As peças se encaixaram perfeitamente sem a necessidade de cola e não apresentaram nenhuma tendencia de se separarem.
    Cons:
    Embalagem frágil, todas as peças chegaram inteiras mas acredito que se no pedido algo mais pesado fosse postado junto...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for CCSakura otakus

posted by karolinill on 02/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It's great for autogift -Nice design -4 different figures -If you're searching for something cheap and you are not perfeccionist it's perfect for you.
    Cons:
    -It's cheap and you can notice because: The pieces don't fit perfectly and the painting is so-so (for example: you can notice t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute and nice gift

posted by igorsantos07 on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are nice and cute. A lovely gift for girls that are Sakura fans. I gave them to a cousin along the Cloud Cards.
    Cons:
    I think there could be a bigger variety of figures. But they are nice anyway. I think a collector would need more of them. Also...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Figures!

posted by KamiAkai on 07/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Beautiful figures * Mostly easy to assemble * The molding and painting of these figurines is top notch
    Cons:
    * Definely another one that if they are going to be handled much need to have superglue. Otherwise there is one piece on mine ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections