DX  » Community » Reviews » Capacitive Screen Touching Hand Warmer Gloves - Black (Pair)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Capacitive Screen Touching Gloves that Work! – Capacitive Screen Touching – Capacitive Screen Touching Hand Warmer Gloves - Black (Pair) Reviews

posted by sassykitty101 on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
These are the pros: - what you see/read is what you get - the look and feel like any ordinary cotton gloves - they really work great with capacitive screens - they keep you warm. Was amazed by how easy these gloves work on my phone. I don't have any problems pressing buttons or using the keyboard (apart from the occasional key miss). The gloves do their job well. I got fed up with the cold and winter and decided I have to do something about it. These gloves are comfortable, nice colour that matches everything. It is easy to change the music, text someone, update or scroll through Facebook. I used them and I also bought some for my friends, was very surprised by these gloves! When you touch the capacitive tips of the gloves you can't make a difference with the general black part, it's amazing! They are very nice to wear. Most of all, they worked just great with my smartphone! I love these gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cons:
Right after receiving I thought it was WAY TOO SMALL, but it stretches a little so it ended up fitting in my hand (and I've got a big hand). They are not some designer’s gloves so no fancy dresses go with their style. A great coat and some woven gloves do not mix very well. Right after receiving I thought it was WAY TOO SMALL, but it stretches a little so it ended up fitting in my hand (and I've got a big hand). They are not some designer’s gloves so no fancy dresses go with their style. A great coat and some woven gloves do not mix very well.
Other:
It delivers what it promises to. I'd buy another if needed! Feel free to buy these gloves for practical reasons, not for stylish reasons Great gift for friends and family - and economical one. You can choose different colours and designs for everyone. Keep in mind to buy gift boxes as they come in a nylon case. Can do anything with these during winter. Love playing angry birds in the cold ^^ Right after receiving I thought it was WAY TOO SMALL, but it stretches a little so it ended up fitting in my hand (and I've got a big hand). They are not some designer’s gloves so no fancy dresses go with their style. A great coat and some woven gloves do not mix very well. I really love these gloves.
Bottomline:
I just order more for family and friends I love them I will be ordering more for myself for back up as I love these gloves.... For the price you cannot go wrong and if you like using your phone when you are outside in the cold then you really want to have these gloves. I just order more for family and friends I love them I will be ordering more for myself for back up as I love these gloves.... For the price you cannot go wrong and if you like using your phone when you are outside in the cold then you really want to have these gloves.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections