DX  » Community » Reviews » SDHC 150X High-Speed USB 2.0 Card Reader (Supports SD/MS/Mini SD/TF/M2)
Sort by:
74 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8261 (82%)
  • 4 Star:1612 (16%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by rotemab on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it read almost everything you need: * SD/MMC/RS MMC * Micro SD * Mini SD * MS/MS duo/MS Pro Dou * Ms Micro (M2) It also have a blue indicator light when you plug it in. Mine is white (not black) which is nice. it's pretty small, not the smallest but the s...
    Cons:
    I dont know if thats a con, but it have like a cup for the USB part, so you can very easy lose it. but you actually dont really...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best reader of DX and superfast

posted by infame on 07/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Accepts a LOT of different cards. I have tried it with SD, microSD and M2 and all of them have worked flawlessly. I don't know if it's 150X or not so much, but I have a really fast SD class 10 card which performs up to 22Mb/s reading and when I have insert...
    Cons:
    The reader is quite big (compared to normal readers). Aproximately like your longest finger of the hand. But obviously this is ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fastest reader I ever used

posted by wagnation on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice rounded finish. Really fast. Tested with Transcend and Sandisk class 10 cards and it averaged 14Mb/s write and 18Mb/s read (used Teracopy copy utility to benchmark). For comparison a cheaper "Integral" brand USB 2 reader would average 11Mb/s ...
    Cons:
    They send me a white one. Not really a con as the white is actually nice and pretty, but I expected a black one. I guess you sh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good, except for miniSD

posted by SAdolph on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * it is indeed very fast * works well with microSD, SD * see CONS for miniSD * have not tested other ports * easy to disassemble (had to)
    Cons:
    * miniSD port did not work * put in a couple of hours debugging why it was failing * buzzed out the connectivity of the miniS...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The convenient device for reading of flash cards

posted by zim666 on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very convenient device for reading of various flash cards. Compact, it is possible to carry with itself. The indicator burns dark blue or blinks that allows to define when the device is included and there is a reading process. Fast enough work.
    Cons:
    Minuses practically aren't present. It is probably insufficiently convenient that plugs for flash cards are with a side.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best card reader

posted by Rafael2 on 11/17/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very fast speed in reading cards (my SD class 8 cards are read at a 15MB/s top speed average, 17~18MB/s peak); - It can read a myriad of memory cards; - It works everywhere, with every Windows I tried it, it worked; - It is plug'n'play; - Did I say it...
    Cons:
    - No cons at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very thin and very fast!

posted by numabis on 09/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works! You can use may different kinds of cards. It's really fast, you can use it like an usb drive! It's easy to use
    Cons:
    You can only read 1 card at a time.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reader of various types of memory cards

posted by lsbastos on 08/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Reads MS cards, SD, MMC, RS MMC, MS Micro (M2), mini SD and micro SD, no need for adapters. - Has good speed reading and writing. - Works ok in Windows 7 - Lê cartões MS, SD, MMC, RS MMC, MS Micro (M2), mini SD e micro SD, sem necessidade de ada...
    Cons:
    - It's a bit long, relatively higher than other card readers. But it does not disturb anything. - É um pouco comprido, rel...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little card reader!

posted by milobloom on 08/06/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - small footprint, very easy to fit into your camera bag or laptop bag - supports a variety of flash card formats - I use it with Secure Digital (SD) and Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) cards but have also had good luck with Micro Secure Digital (MicroS...
    Cons:
    Have to be careful when inserting cards. Because of the compact size of the device, you have to be careful and make sure to in...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greeat product, supports a wide range of cards.

posted by nikolai.n on 07/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - The reader supports a very wide range of cards. - Small and practical. - Works with all the devices ive tried it with, even as a bootstick. - Blue LED. - Cant complain about the build quality, although its not the best.
    Cons:
    Really none although i recived a white one and the black one looks a little better.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections