Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Good

posted by Jobertic on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I was used to connect a satellite decoder with HDMI output to a monitor with VGA 1080p Is simple to use, plug and enjoy Even has stereo output (that coming from the HDMI decoder) for connect to speakers
    Cons:
    The only bad thing is that its brightness level is poor, does not compare with the entry of RCA to RCA is much brighter. I trie...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worked with Apple TV Gen 3

posted by TerryJones on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pretty simple. Plug in all the cables and you are done. No setup or configuraiton. I was using this on a Gen 3 Apple TV to get the Apple TV to go through an A/V switcher that had component and composite connections but no HDMI connections. I had the App...
    Cons:
    I dislike the HDMI and power on the front. Would have preferred all connectors on the back. The Power jack and the HDMI jack ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works very well

posted by Vale22 on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    rugged metal exterior, very easy to use, plugs and voila, it works correctly, with separate audio output very useful no need to connect manually because each input or output is perfectly shown in the converter
    Cons:
    adapter to connect to the electric current did not work at any time, i had to buy a new one, which in my country costs about 10...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful!

posted by nokonoko on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    (NB: This discussion is confined to the YPbPr functionality.) Does what it says on the tin: • Supports a broad range of resolutions, from 480i60 to 576p50 (PAL DVD) all the way up to 1080p. • Outputs stereo audio from HDMI. Apart from that: • Sturdy co...
    Cons:
    • Doesn’t support 24p input — but I doubt that any pre-HDMI device would support this, anyway. • The blue LED on the front is ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections